In accordance with Pennsylvania law, the Borough of Berwick has established an Open Records Officer, Cassandra Mowery. All requests shall be made to her and reviewed by her. Examples of public records are the following:
· 911 time response logs
· Grant Applications
· Agency decisions
· Name, title, Salary of public employees and officials
Examples of non-public records:
· Social Security numbers
· Drivers license numbers
· Employee numbers
· Home, cellular or personal phone numbers
· Personal financial information
· Spouse’s name, marital status, beneficiary or dependent information
· Home addresses of law enforcement and judges
· Identity of confidential informants.
· Records that identify social service recipients, including welfare recipients
· A minor’s name, home address, date of birth.
· Constituent requests to a member of the House or Senate
· Library circulation cards
· Pre-decisional deliberations
All request forms may be obtained at City Hall, 1800 N. Market Street, Berwick, PA 18603
Check out the Pennsylvania Office of Open Records website for more details by clicking here.
You can download Berwick Borough's RIGHT-TO-KNOW (a.k.a. Open Records Request) request form by clicking here. All RIGHT-TO-KNOW (a.k.a. Open Records Request) requests must be submitted to Cassandra Mowery in writing.